convert your pension or retirement annuity to cash
If you’re a South African living overseas you can now turn your retirement annuity into cash and transfer the funds to your new home. The funds can be used for any purpose, wherever you choose – you don’t have to reinvest into a local pension.
The opportunity exists because of a change to South African tax legislation in 2008, however you must complete a complicated exchange control process involving SARS, the Reserve Bank, your insurance company(s) and a high street bank.
To make it happen cashkows.com offers a complete solution, which more than 15 000 South African expats in 80 countries have so far taken advantage of. We have a 100% success rate, so you’re in very safe hands.
It starts with a conversation – to determine the amount you can transfer and the process required in your case, we take you through a free, no obligation assessment. We’ll also provide a quote to carry out the work required – our fee is fixed and payable only once we have successfully completed the job. In short, you’ll know how much you can transfer, how long it will take and how much it will cost, before you make a decision.
- speed; using our services means you’ll have your money quicker.
- cost; no up-front payment required.
- security; we’re a licensed financial services provider and Reserve Bank approved foreign exchange intermediary.
- compliance; we tick all the boxes with SARS, the Reserve Bank, your insurers and your bank.
- convenience; we take care of the whole process and provide signature ready, completed documentation.
- value; we provide highly competitive exchange rates.
Whether you want to eliminate exchange rate risk, consolidate your pension funds under one roof or simply need the money to start your new life overseas, cashkows.com will make it happen.
For sound financial advice you can trust, talk to us today.
Get a FREE assessment
Leave your details to get started
I recently had a great experience with CashKows and the transfer of my SA retirement annuities to Ireland. CashKows also offered to submit a closing tax return to SARS.Mike Louw