cashkows.com fees – what will it cost you?
As a licensed financial services provider we subscribe to transparency and fair value when it comes to professional fees. Our charges are not based on the amount of money involved in a particular transaction, i.e. percentage based fees.We levy fixed fees for specific services.
Because each clients’ situation is different, we assess your individual requirements and objectives, determine the right solution and then confirm fees, before we start work.
Fees are payable only after successful completion of agreed services – we don’t ask you for any up-front payment, unless mutually agreed.
In a nutshell: you’ll know from the word “go” what it will cost and you pay us only when the job is done.
No matter how complex your situation we’ll provide a solution.
Why choose cashkows.com?
We offer a full suite of financial services for South African emigrants at better rates than commercial banks with optimal payouts over a shorter period than other providers, and everything’s fully compliant.
- speed: using our services means you’ll have your money faster
- cost: no up-front payment required
- compliance: we’re a licensed financial services provider and SARB approved foreign exchange intermediary
- expertise: our team includes certified international financial planners, lawyers, chartered accountants, tax specialists and bankers providing expertise in all areas of cross-border finance
- confidentiality: your information remains private and is protected by the strictest security measures
- convenience: we take care of the whole process, provide signature ready, completed documentation and all our services can be rendered remotely
- value: we provide highly competitive exchange rates
- efficiency: we boast a 100% success rate with over 15 000 clients in 80 different countries.
If you’re interested in cashkows.com services or need more information, simply leave your details, and we’ll call you!
I recently had a great experience with CashKows and the transfer of my SA retirement annuities to Ireland. CashKows also offered to submit a closing tax return to SARS.Mike Louw