Are you a world class financial services guru who likes to help individuals reach their financial goals thorough analysis, dissection and projections for their unique financial portfolios? Do you live for helping others and seeing optimal returns on investment garnered through your matchless advice and market insights? And, more importantly, would you like to set down new roots and build a home in the breathtaking coastal town of Hermanus?
Well then pack your bags and polish that CV – it’s time to join the best financial migration brand in the world!
Join the cashkows.com team
cashkows.com is a financial services provider focused exclusively on financial services for South African emigrants and South Africans who wish to invest their money offshore.
It’s service for South Africans, by South Africans, in the niche sphere of cross-border financial services – a relatively untapped market with a need for informed, proficient and compassionate financial consultants who can tap into the psyche of the South African living abroad.
What we look for in a financial consultant
As a cross-border financial consultant, you will be responsible for building service credibility with prospective clients and converting consultations to sales.
We require an experienced representative with a Financial Planning Diploma (minimum RFP), BCom Degree or Commerce Diploma specialising in finance or economy. You will have completed FAIS and FICA training, have Level 1 Regulatory Certification and knowledge of marketing and customer relations. You are a competent CFP, or are studying towards this qualification and have a minimum of five years experience in financial services.
Your skills and aptitudes
Of course, the abovementioned qualifications are amplified by your unique aptitudes which include strong negotiation skills, a customer-service orientation and impeccable written and spoken communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
You are exceptional with people – conveying your sound knowledge of legislation, regulations and finance to your clients in a professional, persuasive and proactive manner. You never drop the ball and can analyse data and situations in your stride. You’re presentable, have a strong work ethic and are equally at ease working independently and in a team.
Your role as a financial consultant
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with clients and colleagues
- Explaining the cashkows.com service offering to prospective clients and tactfully guiding them through the decision-making process
- Contacting prospects within set time-frames and converting them to qualified leads
- Gathering, compiling and analysing financial and personal customer data
- Gaining a full understanding of the customer’s situation and objectives
- Matching customer needs to specific solutions based on their Financial Planning report, tax compliance and within the ambit of applicable regulations and legislations.
- Giving customers insight into wealth migration, exchange control, tax, pension funds, investments and other South African income as well as economic trends and market insights without giving financial advice.
- Referring, channeling and monitoring cases to various departments according to the recommended services solution.
- Facilitating the administration process.
- Maintaining continuity throughout the customer service life-cycle.
- Updating customer information
- Recording all compliance related information and advice communicated to clients.
- Complying with all company standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies, guidelines and procedures in place and communicated to staff on an on-going basis by management and human resources.
- Meeting all external regulatory requirements
- Maintaining and growing the skills, qualification and experience needed to successfully perform this role against agreed standards.
- Ensuring your development needs are communicated with your direct management and completed successfully as planned.
If you’re eager to continue your career in this exciting position at cashkows.com, then send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you into our team!