cashkows.com is a business based on referrals – which means we strive to build lasting relationships with our clients and use their input to help other South Africans transfer their wealth and start their journeys to financial freedom in their new homes.
But, of course, we understand that such referrals which help us grow our business and reach South African expats across the globe cannot go without reward.
Earn $100 per successful referral
All cashkows.com clients who participate in the Introducer’s Programme are eligible for an Introducer’s fee of R1000, A$100, NZ$100, GBP50 or US$100, depending on the country of residence of the introducer.
This fee is payable once the prospective client accepts cashkows.com services, and also counts as an entry into the annual Introducer’s Programme grand prize draw!
Stand a chance at winning 2 x return flights to or from South Africa!
As part of the Introducer’s Programme, all participants stand a chance at winning two return flights to or from South Africa worth up to R50 000! The promotion runs annually from 1 December 2015 until 30 November 2016. The winner will be drawn on 1 December 2016.
Since we know you are probably far from your family, we also understand that the best prize is one which allows you to see your loved ones.
How to participate
To participate in the Introducer’s Programme:
- Introducers must email the contact details for prospective clients to email@example.com
- Prospective clients may not have had any prior interaction or enquiries with cashkows.com.
- Introducers must be South African citizens or South African emigrants over the age of 18.
- Introducers must get the prospective client’s consent to disclose their personal information and contact details to cashkows.com.
- For each qualifying introduction, the introducer will receive one loyalty point, which counts as one entry into the promotional draw.
- Introducers will receive an email confirmation for each submitted entry.
For more information about the introducer’s programme, click here.
Join the Introducer Programme today and help other South Africans on their way to financial freedom.