Death and taxes are two inevitable facts of life, but those emigrants who used our professional taxation advice and planning services all enjoyed a cherry on top. Rest assured Sir Winston, we make it better!
When planning to move from one country to another tax matters is low on peopleâ€™s â€˜to doâ€™ list while, in reality, it should be a key focus! To make clientsâ€™ migration experience easier and financially prudent we provide considered tax planning solutions to ensure they are tax compliant and optimally positioned to benefit from available allowances and relevant refunds due.
In 2013 issues of ice cream our team of taxation specialists will elaborate, and provide insights, on subjects such as:
- Reasons why the tax emigration date and formal exchange control emigration date are not always the same.
- Why CGT (capital gains tax) should not be held over till formal emigration date and subsequent consequences thereof.
- Views on 2013 Budget subjects such as: new withholding tax on interest, dividends, royalties and lump sum benefits.
- When, why and who qualifies for tax-free monthly pension fund withdrawals. And who not!
- Why SARS denied my trustees the right to vest SA CGT event in my name? It doubled my tax bill!
Our Tax team, headed by Master Tax Practitioner, Hugo van Zyl, will gladly advise on making your migration from, and to, South Africa a pleasant experience.
Hugo, an internationally recognized cross border tax specialist joined cashkows.com as head of our Tax Company comprising Ronel Reesburg, our SARS relationship specialist Dirk Slot Professional Accountant (SA) and Cashkows.com founder partner Ryno Viljoen (CA) SA.
Should you have pending or looming taxation matters that need specialist attention feel free to contact the team on email@example.com â€“ we are available during the festive season.
We take this opportunity to wish you peace; happiness and much love over the season and a prosperous life in your new home country 2013.